J & G LOG WORKS LUMBER
Bench Marking Fibre Quality
The J & G Log Works Lumber Division was established to provide lumber to the domestic and international markets and to set high standards of integrity, innovation, and quality. As J & G Log Works strives to be a leader in providing excellent fibre quality, Husby (the parent company of J & G Log Works) log operations is SFI certified, providing its customers with yet another dimension in their marketing opportunities.
J & G Log Works has built its business and loyal, diverse customer base by listening to three simple demands: "on size", "on-grade", and "on-time".
J & G Log Works's core business of providing wood to wholesalers, end users, and niche markets finds its products destined for North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Clear Flitches (3" to 14" thick knot free lumber)
- Clear Boards (1/2" to 2-1/2" thick knot free lumber)
- Windows / Doors, Flitches, Moulding
SHOPS AND FACTORIES
- Thick Factory Flitches with Defects that can be resawn / ripped or trimmed to up-grade to smaller component parts (ie Windows / Door Parts)
- Shop Boards that can be cross-cut or ripped to produce smaller clear type products (mouldings finger-joint blocks, etc.)
- Appearance Grade Timbers for Timber Frame Homes, Docks, Mining Timbers, etc.
- Railway Ties
- Traditional Japanese Structural Joists and Studs (ie Baby-Squares)
- Decking / Siding / Fencing Blanks
- Low-grade Commons and Utility used for Pallets / Forms etc.